Stockist Growth Rebate
Receive a 50% rebate on your Joolca purchase
You could receive a rebate of up to $300. Simply go to a store that does NOT stock Joolca and ask to buy our products through them. If the store accepts your order, you just send us a copy of the purchase receipt, and we’ll refund you 50% of the total purchase amount or $300, whichever is less. And don’t worry that the store will be hard to win over; if they do agree, they get to keep the difference from wholesale price. So you’re really asking if you could please give them some money.
They will be glad you asked.
Here’s how you do it:
1. Submit your email below and we’ll send you a PDF that explains the offer to the store.
2. Show a printout (or your smartphone) at a local store that is NOT on our list of stockists. This can be any camping, pet or hardware retail store with a shopfront. Just don’t pick a camper trailer workshop or similar venue, where people wouldn’t expect to be able to buy Joolca (pizza restaurants and massage parlours also do not qualify; if in doubt, please just give us a call on 1300 669 500).
3. When the store accepts your offer, flick us a copy of the purchase receipt, and we will refund you 50% of the total purchase price or $300, whichever is less.
4. Pick up your Joolca gear knowing that you just scored a bargain, which naturally still is covered by our legendary customer service and two-year warranty.
Lastly, brace for the legalise that our lawyer insisted on including. We’ll put it in large fine print for your reading pleasure. Ready? Here it is:
1. Rebate offer is limited to ONE per customer, per store. For example, sign up one store, then receive one rebate. Sign up a second store (as long as it qualifies), then receive a second rebate, etc.
2. The primary business of the store must be retail in nature. This means having a shopfront, and not a warehouse with a showroom. Joolca will determine, at its discretion if the retail store is suitable to stock Joolca products.
3. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and with no prior notice required.
Phew, that’s it! The offer still sounds equally good, right!?