COVID-19 – KEEPING SAFE for Customers and Staff during Alert Level 3
29 April 2020
Essential Goods can now be ordered by ALL customers and delivered to your home.
Essential Goods include portable shower systems and shower tents and any other products needed for safely isolating at home.
Our friendly team will check your order and contact you if any items are not permitted to be despatched under current rules.
Keeping customers and staff safe is the top priority for Joolca. Here are some of the measures implemented to protect health and wellbeing of everyone in the online ordering chain:
- All customer service and web systems processing is done remotely by staff working individually in their own home isolation locations
- Picking and despatch of your order is made at a one-person fulfilment location
- Stringent cleaning and disinfecting procedures are followed daily in each fulfilment location before work commences
- All staff are trained in high standards of hand and respiratory hygiene, including washing and sanitising their hands at the start of, and frequently during, their shift
- Any staff feeling unwell or displaying any symptoms of illness do not attend work. The same applies if someone in their self-isolation pod is unwell. We have numerous fulfilment locations and can seamlessly switch fulfilment of your order to another location in this situation.
- Orders are despatched via contactless processes implemented with our couriers, all of whom have been authorised to act as Essential Service operators during Alert Level 3
- No physical contact between our staff and customers occurs. Click and Collect is not permitted. Our physical stores remain closed.
- Our delivery partners will use contact-less delivery for your order.
Best wishes and good luck to all our customers during their period at home.
The Joolca Team